CUT LINE cutting and shaping plant – OMES MEP Group
CUT LINE cutting and shaping plant - OMES MEP Group
The CUT LINE system is a complete automatic line for cutting and shaping bars. The entire production cycle is automated for maximum flexibility, productivity and waste reduction. The cutting phase is characterized by a cutting carriage with many storage positions and an intermediate two-level collection station that allows to transfer the pieces produced in various channels or to package the "cut to size" beams or for the accumulation as storage. Furthermore, the cut can be distributed to 2 shaping robots, which constitute the folding phase, thus capable of transforming the large quantity of cut product into a shaped, with equal productivity.
- N. 1 7-compartment mobile beam magazine
- N. 1 Cutting wagon mod. CUT LINE 02
- N. 2 1-way shaping robot OMES (MEP Group) mod. CS40 SX BR1V
- N. 1 Motorized 1-roller bench mod. B1M1R / 16
- N. 1 Motorized 1-roller bench mod. B1M2R / 12
- N. 2 Chain feeders mod. ALIMGUZA
- N. 1 Rack with 4 compartments mod. RB4S / 12
- N.1 Electronic programmer type P.C.I. with original MEP software
Year of construction 2001, working, visible in motion, in good condition.
Top of the range plant for productivity, in the processing of iron bars.
Modular and integrated components between them.
Complete management of all the working phases of the bar.
Shaping robots perform folds both clockwise and counterclockwise.
Rich composition of components that can also be used individually.
Possibility of selling individual components, even separately.
Very interesting price.