- Plant for the production of ELECTRO-WELDED TRALICCIO from wire rod, steel B450A and / or B450C.
- Produced by WIRE TECHNOLOGIES (Gruppo PITTINI-FERRIERE NORD),
Model TSA 400 M / P / R.
Plant designed by the PITTINI-FERRIERE NORD group, the largest Italian producer of electro-welded truss.
The product is in great demand because it is indispensable in many cement-based products. Possibility of creating elements of different heights and various sizes up to a maximum length of 1200 cm.
- Year 2002
- N ° 10 Aspi with wire guide structure (requirement for 2 complete wire sets)
- Pre-unwinding unit with straightening rollers
- Tower handle for constant return with control console
- Greek-shaped wire forming machine with subsequent sliding channel of the bent wires
- Second straightening group
- Welding unit with 2 lower stations and 1 upper station, adjustable
- Complete truss feed and shear to cut to size
- 12 mt of pylon collection pliers
- N ° 4 stacking columns and relative removal routes
- Console with control panel and industrial PLC programming, with keyboard, LCD display for graphic display, control buttons, emergency and control lights
- electrical connection cabinet with buttons, lights, display and electronic devices for adjusting and controlling the electrowelding for each station
- compliance documents, use and maintenance manuals
System still installed, visible, working before shutdown.
A rare opportunity, which allows you to equip yourself with an important production unit to create elements that are widely used in the market at a really affordable price.
Do you want to know the quotation?
Send us the request, we will answers as fast as we can.