- Plant for making prefabricated joists used in floors
- The artifacts are made of brick bases, electro-welded lattice, reinforcement bars and concrete
- The layout of the system consists of the bottoms area (A), beam forming area and lattice clamping (B), concrete packaging area (C), vibrating zone and removal of the joist (D).
- (A) Bottom feeder: brick dragging chains with wetting area and counter mechanism of the pieces needed for the beam.
- (B) Truss area: conveyor belt for formation from the joist, trestles for storing pylons and steel bars and pliers for truss interlocking in the bottoms.
- (C) Packing of the concrete with mixer-agitator equipped with planetary, auger, with worm screw, cast concrete in the core of the joist, which is activated and deactivated mechanically when the joist is passed. Adding water and inserting cements and aggregates manually.
- (D) Vibration zone: conveyor belt, vibrating plate, beam removal bar and storage roller conveyors
- Control panel for electrical operations
- Control panel of the concrete mixer-agitator
- Stamper of "Zanasi mod. Z303" joists with keyboard and display, ink pump and stamping pad on the edge of the bottoms. All for the identification of your product. The stamping machine for operation requires a compressor (including see photo)
- Conveyor belts all in steel mesh.
- Electric type operations.
- Realizable beam, max length 7.50
- Plant dimensions about 25 mt x 5 mt
- Electric mechanisms, rational, effective, easy to maintain.
- Very concrete and easy to use system.
- Guaranteed production with 2 operators, for a quantity up to 1000 ml per single shift
- Active system, active.
- The manufactured articles are of very wide use, to guarantee this production allows to satisfy a strong demand from the market.
- The investment is very limited, given the simplicity of the system, but guarantees excellent production capacity.
- Good deal.
Do you want to know the quotation?
Send us the request, we will answers as fast as we can.