- Year 2002
- Used, about 50,000 working hours
- Automatic bi-directional stirrup bender and shaper from bar, with two bending heads
- Allows to create shaped and cut to size bars using bars up to Ø 22 mm.
- Can use 2 bars simultaneously up to diameter 16
- Semi-automatic cycle for shaped with folds on both ends
- Drive by electric servomotors
- Max. Towing speed: 120 m / min
- Electric power required 60 kW
- Average electricity consumption 2 kWh
- Machine currently disassembled
- Video demonstrating the operation of the machine, shot immediately before disassembly
- Max footprint of the whole line 28.50 meters
- "Bridge" version (Bar Wiser bridge) with an underlying mobile unloading trolley for the collection and classification of the pieces produced
Ideal machine for processing bars, it requires only one operator. Model with an above average set-up that allows productivity and flexibility. Very well maintained and regular maintenance. There are no disassembly costs to bear as it has already been done.
Offer at a very attractive price.
Do you want to know the quotation?
Send us the request, we will answers as fast as we can.